For Interior Filter Is The Arrow Suppose To Point Down?

ED.

Doesn't the flow start above the filter, pass through then head off to the vents?

I wanted it put it in before I left for the office this afternoon but couldn't really read the old one. Sad to say too because I've had it out a lot to clean it. I am shocked at the crap in that thing. It's worse than the engine one! I cleaned both on Sunday but did not have time to install the new one this afternoon. Just the inside one which is carbon. Breathe easy! Who knows what you were getting with that old one... <_<

On the RX, the plastic frame that holds the filter has an arrow molded into it on the outside along the edge. It is difficult to see because both the arrow and frame are black. The replacement filter also has an arrow printed on it. Line up the arrows going in the same direction and you are done.

Hope your model works the same way. Lexus seems to try to make some of the simpler components interchangeable to a point.