Thoughts On Bras For The 350-2ho Has 'em?

rjt65

This topic came up in the 140 miles thread , but I thought it was important to have a thread dedicated to it with the right title.

So who has Bra's on their 350's who does not?

Do you recommend? Clear bras like invisishield or leather?

I am thinking about getting one on my list of to do's.

thoughts all?

I think you have read my thoughts on the 140 thread, but I have a clear bra and love it. I would be happy to answer any specific questions.

I am not sure how the bra would look on black as compared to white?

thanks MH....

I did read your post and I will pepper you with ?'s as they come up.?

1) Do you have the 3m invisible or scotch guard?

2) What about cleaning the car on the areas the bra covers? ..Sure car wash is fine what about wax, or paint sealant shine etc?

thanks

Thanks MH- Yes I

I think you have read my thoughts on the 140 thread, but I have a clear bra and love it. I would be happy to answer any specific questions.

I am not sure how the bra would look on black as compared to white?

I have the Ziebart version... which I think is very similar to the 3M. The only thing I have noticed while cleaning the car is that bugs do not stick to the bra very well, making it considerably easier to clear. I waxed my car last week... and as they said at Ziebart "you can wax the bra." I tried to stay away from the edges, but really did not notice any build-up at all. I did take a rag/fingernail combo to the crease on the hood... but it worked just fine.

(Mind you - my car is basically the color of glossy chalk!) :)

I just couldn't be happier with the bra (which is a big deal coming from me). It was almost like I was not fully enjoying the car because I knew if I drove it on the interstate it was going to get chipped! I drove to my family's lake place twice (150+ miles away) and both trips resulted in small chips. I had the bra installed immediately afterwards and have not had an incident since. (I did get hit by a very large rock - large enough I heard it hit while Alanis was at volume 40! The rock put a mark in the bra, but nothing on the car's paint. Ziebart would replace it... the piece that was damaged, but it is not even noticeable enough for me to worry about.)

As far as the shine - if you are very close to the car it does look like the front is covered in melted plastic.... but that is only if you are within about 2' of the car. It is totally worth the protection it lends.