2005 Rx330

After reading all above info It seems to me that buying the hitch and wire harness for my car, that I should be able to do this myself. My RX330 does have the towing package as far as the trans and alternator towing ready equipment. Anything other info when be great

After reading all above info It seems to me that buying the hitch and wire harness for my car, that I should be able to do this myself. My RX330 does have the towing package as far as the trans and alternator towing ready equipment. Anything other info when be great

Check out this post for in-depth information.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...mp;#entry254728

[/quote

Thanks for the info I will order one and do it myself again thanks for your help

Thanks for the info I will order one and do it myself again thanks for your help

Keep in mind that it may very well be that the reason your RX came from the factory with the TOW kit was to compensate for a design flaw within the transaxle. My '01 has the towing package also but at about 40,000 miles the ATF already smelled burned and was. If you plan to tow one of those Home Depot $500/1000lb capacity trailers then I would say go for it, but a 3000 lb travel trailer...trepidation....