Part #'s For Tranny/engine Mounts 97 Sc300.

I posted this question in the pinned thread about the trans and motor mounts, so maybe I'm just being impatient, but I really think it just went unnoticed because it was easy to miss. I'm experiencing the hard shifts and vibrations in the steering wheel, so I've decided to replace my tranny mounts and motor mounts. My question is what are all the parts and their corresponding numbers I will need in order to do this? If anyone knows right off hand that would help me out big time, as I've decided to just order the parts online as opposed to going through a local dealer. Once again, sorry if this is extremely redundant or if I've missed this in previous threads, but any help, even a link to another thread, would be much appreciated.

I saw your question in the Pinned thread as well. I don't know of the top of my head. Just call up the local Toyota/Lexus dealer and ask for the parts department, or just walk into the dealer go to parts and ask them for a parts quote. I do that all the time.