Passenger Side Door Rattle

My passenger door is rattling, and I thought it was coming from the storage compartment door that you can open and close, but it now does not appear to be coming from there. It's somewhere in this door, and I can't find it! When I drive on a certain freeway, it's the worst! Maybe it could be the speaker, up higher, since if I have my bass at a 2 level, it can start it going, as well? Any ideas, so when I take the car in, I can explain it? Or do you think some tech will actually drive with me on the freeway to try and diagnose it? I don't know how far they'll actually go with me.....

Oh, and I replaced my rearview mirror, and it's worse. lol.

My passenger door is rattling, and I thought it was coming from the storage compartment door that you can open and close, but it now does not appear to be coming from there. It's somewhere in this door, and I can't find it! When I drive on a certain freeway, it's the worst! Maybe it could be the speaker, up higher, since if I have my bass at a 2 level, it can start it going, as well? Any ideas, so when I take the car in, I can explain it? Or do you think some tech will actually drive with me on the freeway to try and diagnose it? I don't know how far they'll actually go with me.....

Oh, and I replaced my rearview mirror, and it's worse. lol.

My experience in dealing with Sewell Lexus for rattles with my wife's RX has been excellent. They've always provided a tech who rides with me until the rattle location is pinpointed. And they seem to go above and beyond with padding under the dash, etc.

I've not yet had any rattle issues with my IS.

I would just call ahead and talk to the Lexus service guy. Tell him you will need a ride along and why so they can schedule that. I had an issue once, and it turned out to be the Sun Pass. One of the suction cup things had come loose and it was banging on the windsheild, and because I have it right behind the rear view mirror, I forget it's there. So the service guy jumps in and we go for a drive so I can let him hear it, as we drove he looked around and tracked it down,( something I can't do while driving.) and fixed it no problem.