2009 Ls460

Hi,

Does anyone have any insight as to the changes that the 09s will have? Will they have the LED headlights like the 600hl?

I'm thinking about moving up from my LS430 (145000 miles) and am wondering if I should look at the 08s or wait for the 09.

Also, I think I want the "rear seat package" which means that I have to look beyond my district. Anyone have any comment about that option?

Thanks,

Hank

:cheers:

That makes sense on the 3 year design cycle. it'll be a minor facelife a'la 98 LS vs 95 LS, 04 LS vs 03 LS.

I wouldn't wait for the 2010, if you buy in 2010 and you're following the design cycle, the LS should be all new in 2013, why not wait until 2013 at that point?

They're always going to be improving the car, the LS is a great vehicle and even the older ones still look fresh and modern. Jump in and buy one when the timing is right for you.

That makes sense on the 3 year design cycle. it'll be a minor facelife a'la 98 LS vs 95 LS, 04 LS vs 03 LS.

I wouldn't wait for the 2010, if you buy in 2010 and you're following the design cycle, the LS should be all new in 2013, why not wait until 2013 at that point?

They're always going to be improving the car, the LS is a great vehicle and even the older ones still look fresh and modern. Jump in and buy one when the timing is right for you.

I can't disagree with you on that...

• 1 month later...
Hi,

Does anyone have any insight as to the changes that the 09s will have? Will they have the LED headlights like the 600hl?

I'm thinking about moving up from my LS430 (145000 miles) and am wondering if I should look at the 08s or wait for the 09.

Also, I think I want the "rear seat package" which means that I have to look beyond my district. Anyone have any comment about that option?

Thanks,

Hank

:cheers:

September issue of Car and Driver said no significant changes for the LS460

Whit

Hi,

The September issue of Car and Driver says no changes for 2009 for:

ES350

GS350/GS450h/GS460

GX470

LS460/LS460L/LS600hL (Did hear they're finally adding a memory seat position switch for passenger side)

LX570

RX350/RX400h

The IS F/IS250/IS350 will undergo minor restyling and interior/instrument panel...

SC430 - Only 300 to be made, minor changes on Pebble Beach Special Edition, spoiler, interior trim and 'unique' 18-inch wheels.

Whit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...