Things To Do Before Your 4/50k Warranty Is Up

Hello,

I own an 06 is 250 awd w/ nav and all that good stuff. I bought it in april of 06 and i'm assuming this year i'll hit my 50k mile marker. Is there anything I should do or have checked up before my warranty is up? I've done the standard oil changes and filter changes...but nothing else really.

Any suggestions on things?

Thanks

Hello,

I own an 06 is 250 awd w/ nav and all that good stuff. I bought it in april of 06 and i'm assuming this year i'll hit my 50k mile marker. Is there anything I should do or have checked up before my warranty is up? I've done the standard oil changes and filter changes...but nothing else really.

Thanks

Any/all of the TSIBs you might ever want done as mostly they're only free under warranty

Complain. If there's anything that you *think* may turn into a warranty issue, note it now. If it breaks/malfunctions/etc outside the warranty period, you can tell them -- "Well, I complained about this before the warranty expired, so it should have been fixed then." If you're not a jerk about it, sometimes they'll do a "courtesy" fix even though it's out of warranty.

YES - go to the WARRANTIES forum and contact the guy in MA about purchasing an extended warranty package :)

Genuine Lexus Platinum Program warranty for 7 yrs / 100,000 miles

w/ $0 deductible for $1415.00

7 yr / 75,000 mile plan for $1130.00

on the IS250 AWD.

Toyota of Greenfield

12 Olive Street

Greenfield, MA 01301

Troy Dietrich

(413) 772-0989.

What are TSIB's?

Hello,

Thanks

Any/all of the TSIBs you might ever want done as mostly they're only free under warranty