And The Modding Begins

Alright guys, Got some news for yall, My car is for sale, 9,000 obo, If you are interested call my cell 985-257-0091. Im looking for a car with better gas mileage, and this one will def be missed, figured i'd go ahead and sell it while its in tip top condition.

Beautiful car, but you may not find a buyer interested in it for some time. So why don't you just keep it and buy an econo-box for you commute? I only drive my SC on weekends use my I35 the rest of the time.

Beautiful car, but you may not find a buyer interested in it for some time. So why don't you just keep it and buy an econo-box for you commute? I only drive my SC on weekends use my I35 the rest of the time.

I wish i could afford both cars at the same time, really cant, this one has to go for a down payment on the next car. Thank You for the comment, oh and by the way, the price of the car is at 7,000, i cant go any lower. Thanks guys.