I Need Speaker Help....please

E-A

My driver door speaker and my two back speakers are not working i need help on how to make them work i un hooked the back speakers and put the wires on new speakers and they still didnt work what can i do to get my speakers to work????PLEASE HELP ME

My driver door speaker and my two back speakers are not working i need help on how to make them work i un hooked the back speakers and put the wires on new speakers and they still didnt work what can i do to get my speakers to work????PLEASE HELP ME

It is most likely the amplifier, They fail due to water damage.

It is most likely the amplifier, They fail due to water damage.

It definitely sounds like the amp.did you go to the car wash or have a very bad rain storm? go in the trunk and on the right side under the cd changer if you have one mounted there look down and see or feel if its wet.if it is then its your amp. wait a day or so and see if you get lucky it might work because it use to happen to me when i got lazy and went to the car wash. if you turn on the radio and can here the radio very low then thats the problem. by the way what about the pass. door speaker.