Ipod And Xm Integration

Enjoying our RX 400h but looking for XM and Ipod integration installed by dealer or authorized by dealer/manufacturer. Looking to do both at once and would like seemless control of XM through ML sound system and control of Ipod sound through ML sound system or the IPod inself.

Any suggestions from satisfied customers??

Thanks in Advance!!

• 2 months later...

Check out Vaistech.com. I am a dealer in the NY area and service four lexus dealers with these units. They are very reliable and both work off of the nav screen.

Enjoying our RX 400h but looking for XM and Ipod integration installed by dealer or authorized by dealer/manufacturer. Looking to do both at once and would like seemless control of XM through ML sound system and control of Ipod sound through ML sound system or the IPod inself.

Thanks in Advance!!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks in Advance!!

I self-installed both the Vaistech VML and the SL2xmt (http://www.vaistech.com) in my '06 IS250 AWD w/Gen 5 Nav but no ML and they both work through the steering wheel controls.