Help Car Will Not Start

Hello everyone, first off im a newbie here, but i have a 1990 LS400 with 150,000 miles on it, never really had any problems with it. This weekend i drove the car home from college which is about 250 miles, sunday i drove the car back from my parents house to college another 250 miles, i even made a few stops along the way the car started fine. As soon is a pull into my apartment complex the car just cuts off before i can even put it in park (As if i had run out of gas, but the the gas hand was on half a tank), and now it refuses to start. I can crank it and the engine will just keep turning over but car will not start. I thought it was the timing belt, so i took the casing off and saw the belt moving. I never had any major problems from this car. I called the auto shop and they came to pick it up, and the only thing that they can say is the ignition and injectors are not firing, but could not tell me why huh? please give me some feedback.