1994 Gs- Headlight Lens Removal. Searched!

Im getting condensation in one of my headlights so I decided to open em up, clean em, and remove the orange reflector. Only problem is, Im not 100% about where the line I seperate them is at. I've already ran a search using "headlamp" "headlight" "remove headlight" "headlight removal" "lens" and didnt find exactly what I was looking for. Can anyone tell me, or better yet, show me a picture of where I seperate the lens from the housing? Much appreciated.

~matt

its where the clear "glass" or clear plastic meets the black plastic! easiest way to seperate them is to remove all the bulbs/wiring and put them in the oven AT A LOW TEMP ON A TRAY so the adheshive warms up and you shoudl be able to easily pry them apart with a flat object (i used a interior panel puller when i did my es300 headlights i got from my buddies at a audio shop) but you could use a flathead JUST be very careful you not trying to gouge it! if it doesnt seperate easily put it back into the oven and let the glue melt a little bit more! hope that helps!

brian

post some pics when you done so we can see how it turned out!