Iat And Cst

I'm on a quest to increase the hp and mpg at the same time. I purchased a module (RVP) from ebay that claims to be able to increase hp by +50 and mpg by + 10 - 15 by connecting this device to the Intake Air Temperature Sensor or the Coolant Temperature Sensor. Where can are these be located on the GS 430 and is it a good idea to add this to my lexus?

I filled up last week at 145,458 and ran it completely dry 146,020, which is 562 and I put 16.176 in the tank. So, it currently is running around 35 mpg (alot of highway miles) with new oil change, tire rotations, fuel sys cleaner, and K&N air filter. Trying to make more hybrid and keep power...lol...gas is rough at $3.80/gallon.

i need your system...........i hate to break it to you buddy but there is NO WAY YOUR GETTING 35 MPG ON THE GS430 the factory only rated it for what 25 mpg on the highway. so you would have to be the only person i know getting more than what the factory rated it for and not just a little more............your claiming 11 more mpg than what even the manufactures can get! whats that i smell? sniff sniff? ITS BS :censored: ! also u the only guy i know that can get 562 miles on a v8 out of a 17 gallon tank! i get barely 21-23 mpg in about 300 miles on the interstate out of my 2001 gs430 not even doing both highway and city driving and i have new oil, FRESH new tires, and the k & n (i wont run fuel system cleaner its crap in my opinion) so we practically have the same setup! so hate to break it to u junior but u full of crap :blushing: ! :chairshot: oh btw welcome to the forum.........not all of us like this! just me.........and alex lol. but im def gonna call bs when i see it! guess thats my $.02 :whistles: oh fyi u might wanna put the year of your gs in the box by what car you have, can/will b helpful to you in the future should u stick around B)

Brian