Battery Drain Problem, Whats The Am2 Fuse And The Short Dcc Fuse?

xstreetz

i have a 99 rx300

battery has been dying randomly the past couple months, alternator was tested and looked okay

my mechanic used a little light to test if there was a drain, so we shut the car off, hooked up the light between the neg terminal and the neg battery post.

the light was very bright indicating a drain! YAY!

started pulling fuses.....pulled the AM2 fuse and the light dimmed slightly but was still bright and strong....then i got to the SHORT DCC fuse and the light turned off!!

and now i'm left with knowing what 2 fuses are causing the drain...how do i track it down from here? i know the AM2 and the SHORT DCC fuse are causing the drain but what the hell are those?? any help is appreciated!! thank u!!

AM2 is a fuse thats part of your ignition circuit. Not sure about SHORT DCC. There is a short pin in the fuse box, but technically, its not a fuse. Its generally removed during transportation or storage to prevent battry discharge. Removing the short pin cuts power to the dome fuse, ECU-B fuse, and radio no. 1 fuse.