Looking To Buy 1994 Ls400

94 lexus

Hello Lexus Owners this summer I am looking forward to buying a 1994 LS400. My spending range is between 5000 and 6000. I was wondering how much mileage would be on the car? What would be the typical cars condition? etc. Pretty much everything you guys know about owning a 94 Ls400. I am trying to fugure out everything in order to look for the right options when I go searching for my car. Thanks again

you should be able to get an immaculate 120k mileage car with that budget. or you could get a clean 2nd gen for about the same price with higher mileage. Dont let mileage scare you. If its been maintained these cars DONT age. i've seen 200k ls400's that honestly look new or 2 years old. Actually i would get a 2nd gen because they are lighter and get better mileage and other minor improvments.

you should be able to get an immaculate 120k mileage car with that budget. or you could get a clean 2nd gen for about the same price with higher mileage. Dont let mileage scare you. If its been maintained these cars DONT age. i've seen 200k ls400's that honestly look new or 2 years old. Actually i would get a 2nd gen because they are lighter and get better mileage and other minor improvments.

Thanks very much i appreciate the advice

With a budget like that, you might want to consider finding a 93-94 that needs basic maintenance (ideally around 125-150k with original water pump, tb, plugs, wires) and get it super cheap ($1,500-$2000), you could replace every wear part on the car (from the engine maintenance to the suspension) with the remaining 4k and save a boatload of money doing the work yourself, and then you'll know that everything is fresh and set to go another 100k.

It will also allow you to focus on finding one with an immaculate body and interior.