Isf Brakes

i would highly doubt they would be a direct bolt on but i guess if u can get all the specs on both you could further help yourself and see if they are close! its possible to modify anything to work but sometimes its to much money to be worthwhile! for the price you'll pay for the kit its what like 2200 from sewell coudlnt u find a aftermarker company that makes a bbk for the front/rear of the gs?

brian

do u think the isf brake kit on sewell parts will fit on a 01 gs 300

They'll should definitely fit the new GS300 as it has the same calipers and rotors as the IS350 as standard.

They'll should definitely fit the new GS300 as it has the same calipers as the IS350 as standard, but I believe the 350 requires 19" rims to clear the IS-F BBK.

They'll should definitely fit the new GS300 as it has the same calipers as the IS350 as standard, but I believe the 350 requires 19" rims to clear the IS-F BBK.

yes tango they should fit the new one but his ? was about the 2001 gs300..........i highly doubt they will fit that model! but do some research they might!

brian

yes tango they should fit the new one but his ? was about the 2001 gs300..........i highly doubt they will fit that model! but do some research they might!

brian