Urgent Opinions Needed

It has less than 22000miles, maintenance record looks good and carfax is clean .

It's CPO from Lexus dealership.

It has Sport package with Navi, parking sensors.

I test drove the car and looks/feels great! It got my heart pumping (coming from TSX).

The price we reached was 31900.

I put down a deposit, so I need to give them my final decision by the end of the day. I plan to keep the car for a long time.

How's the price sound?

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up the car last week. I didn't want to negotiate any more and I was pretty satisfied with the car. I am coming from TSX and I am loving the power on the car. Only if the gas price was a bit lower. But it's okay, I had to pay much more up in Canada :P

Picked up the car last week. I didn't want to negotiate any more and I was pretty satisfied with the car. I am coming from TSX and I am loving the power on the car. Only if the gas price was a bit lower. But it's okay, I had to pay much more up in Canada :P

CONGRATS and welcome to the LOC! I recently purchased an '06 IS 350 with 9,450 miles for $32,100 (Premium package only, but the car was in mint condition and CPO).

BaddBoi