Im Not Sure If I Rushed Into Buying My Car

I recently bought an '06 Lexus IS 250 (seems to be standard package) ... Black exterior with beige interior. The only extra option that I got with it was 18" chrome rims and tint. The car itself is absolutely beautiful and it runs flawlessly (much more smooth than my old car)...The thing is that in retrospect I think I would have liked a car with xenon headlights and possibly satellite already installed (although I know I can get that installed on my own). I went into the dealer and told them what I was willing to spend and ended up walking away with a IS for less than 27k after my trade in. All in all I think I got a good deal...but there is this little nagging voice in the back of my head that says "what if" ... All in all I think I did a pretty good job, especially considering the CPO warranty that it comes with. I am satisfied with the car thus far and the service. I am just concerned that maybe I rushed into it. Any thoughts?

And on a side note...I know that Bi-Xenon HID lights come hardwired into Lexus vehicles but how easy/feasible is it to install the same exact thing on your own...or where I can find places to do it for me? Thanks

Seems that you should not have told them what you were willing to pay--never let the dealer back you into a price. I wouldn't worry too much about XM--it can't be that hard to install it. As for HIDs, there's plenty of DIY threads on this forum and others.