Quiet Engine

VMF

today i talked to 2 guys from the same company who has 94 and 2000 LS and when we compared our cars they told me that my engine is by far the most quiet one:)

94 one had some major mechanical problems in the past and it cost a lot of $$ to the owner and 2000 is in the same condition as my 96 ls. there also was a 95 mb s500 next to us in the parking lot but despite the difference on the outside the inside room is not much bigger. every1 was impressed by the overall condition of my car and they were really surprised when i told them that i do most of the work myself:)

i just had to share this with my fellow LS enthusiats. so do mind me. i'm like a proud parent.. he he. my cat and my car are my babies:)

i dont think it will. i just helps to get your engine fuel consumption and power/torque specs to where they used to be originally due to increased airflow and less turbulence in the airflow.

SWO i think this is what its all about.:) gettin the appreciation you deserve:) another guy in my dept just got a 94 ls with 213k miles so i think he will be joining us soon.