Car Mods

Stompor

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if those of you who have modded your cars would post pictures and descriptions of what you have done.

I just purchased an 02 last fall and now need to know what I can do to change it.

Thanks

Debadged trunk and Wald rear bumper

DSC00394.JPG

H Aquanuke,

When you debadged the center logo on the trunk, were there 2 holes to fill, or was it just stuck on like the other logos? I left mine alone, since I thought it was drilled into the lid. Also, where did you get the blacked out sidelights?

Thanks.

6 Disc DVD changer

DSC00313.JPG

Well done. Good job. I love you update my SC430 to play DVD on NAV LCD screen too but not able to find anyone can do it.

If you or anyone know place to update "6 Disc DVD Changer" , please let me know. Thanks.

Well done. Good job. I love you update my SC430 to play DVD on NAV LCD screen too but not able to find anyone can do it.

If you or anyone know place to update "6 Disc DVD Changer" , please let me know. Thanks.

I have a seperate TV tuner and DVD player and everything changed from NTSC to PAL for the UK.

There was a seller on ebay.com that was selling a kit to add dvd, back up camera etc to our cars.. sorry cant find it now.