Hidden Menu For Audio Settings On Ml?

Hi!

Does anyone know, if there is a hidden menu for the audio settings on the ML-System? I am not very pleased with the sound on my 2007-IS250. (at low volumes there is too less bass, on higher volumes there is - depending on the recording - much too much, that's very annoying)

linn

PS: sorry for my english, it's not perfect :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome to the club.

There is of course the standard menu for adjusting the High, Medium and Bass levels.

Do you have the Auto Sound Leveling (ASL) feature on? This feature will increase the volume AND adjust the levels to compensate for noise when the vehicle is moving. You could try to turn this feature off and see if they helps.

Regards,

Hello and welcome to the club.

There is of course the standard menu for adjusting the High, Medium and Bass levels.

Do you have the Auto Sound Leveling (ASL) feature on? This feature will increase the volume AND adjust the levels to compensate for noise when the vehicle is moving. You could try to turn this feature off and see if they helps.

Regards,

Of course I know the standard menu ^^

The ASL-Feature is ON. But it should make no difference as the problem is also when the vehicle is not moving.

linn