Door Windows Rub Against Roof

blue43

I have a 2005 that recently had the windows tinted. Now when closing the doors, the top of the windows rub against the roof. At times when the door is closed, the window actually gets jammed against the underside of the roof, bowing the window out 1/4". The window tinter insists the windows were not removed or any adjustment made. I tend to believe him since the I didn't pay a premium for the tint and it took only a few hours. It looks like the mid point on the top of the window catches the rubber seal on the underside of the roof. You can hear it rub when the door closes and opens. The doors always open without a problem. I have only had the car a few weeks and am not certain how much clearance is normal between the top of the window and underside of the roof. Has anyone heard of this happening?

Does the SC ajar its windows whenever you open the door and re-close after the door it's shut? Reason I ask is they may have disabled that somehow so the window will stay all the way up so they could apply the tint to the window. <_<