Sc300 Tranny N Turbo Question

the turbos will NOT fit.

the trans can handle 450hp max so 400 to be safe

thx man

i seen a few 1000hp sc300 what trans do they use? the one from twin turbo supra 6 speed? or some other aftermarted trans

Depending on what you want to acheive. If you want to build a high horse power monster and money is not the issue here, I say do a complete 2JZ-GTE swap with 6 speed plus a Big Single/twin turbo. Otherwise, just go with the NA-T route. I have seen NA-T that made 400 to 500HP average on a 5speed of course. Our biggest draw back is the auto trans on the sc300. good luck and have fun. :)

Depending on what you want to acheive. If you want to build a high horse power monster and money is not the issue here, I say do a complete 2JZ-GTE swap with 6 speed plus a Big Single/twin turbo. Otherwise, just go with the NA-T route. I have seen NA-T that made 400 to 500HP average on a 5speed of course. Our biggest draw back is the auto trans on the sc300. good luck and have fun. :)

thx man u been a lot of help

i think im gonna go with a 5 speed n try to get some where 500 at the wheels :rolleyes:

but a luxus 2jz is the exhact same 2jz as the n/a supra?