S.E.L.O.C. MEETS

The South Eastern Lexus Owners Club holds meets on the first Sunday of every month in Atlanta GA. (somrtimes we travel to the surronding states) for those of you who would like to attend. Please visit the site for additional info directions and to check out the pics and videos from previous meets.

seloc.net

Welcome. Great to see you here! Hope some members take you guys up on the first Sunday of the months to come. I won't be able to make any meets for a while until things warm up. But come June, I hope to make a few trips around. If you guys are interested - we should organize a meet in the future to take place around July or August complete with track time. Great car and site! I am going to register. Keep us posted.

AJ

id just like to put an invite out.........

if ever any of you find your self over this side of the pond.......drop us a line, maybe you can be hijacked into a UK meet, we have one at least every month 8)

and if your ever in germany.......can always come for a 180+ mph blast along the autobahn :twisted:

• 6 months later...