How Do I Aim My Headlights Properly?

jmin081

I've searched forum after forum on how to aim my headlight beams (currently they're aimed center and high; picture someone cross-eyed and looking up, basically at the rearview mirror of whoever is in front of me), and all i've found was how to draw measurements on boxes and the distance from here to there blahblahblah...

I've tried messing with the screws on the headlight assemblies, but i've yet to successfully adjust the aim...

This probably is a baby fix to you pro'z but gimmie a break I dont have much time fiddle around with it--- Can anyone throw me a bone, i'd really appreciate it.. thx

I've searched forum after forum on how to aim my headlight beams (currently they're aimed center and high; picture someone cross-eyed and looking up, basically at the rearview mirror of whoever is in front of me), and all i've found was how to draw measurements on boxes and the distance from here to there blahblahblah...

I've tried messing with the screws on the headlight assemblies, but i've yet to successfully adjust the aim...

This probably is a baby fix to you pro'z but gimmie a break I dont have much time fiddle around with it--- Can anyone throw me a bone, i'd really appreciate it.. thx

Here you go.......

You owe me a beer :cheers:

HEADLIGHT_AIMING.pdf

Headlamps on a 93 SC300 are four independent lamps, each requiring it's own adjustment. Aiming points for a 04 RX300 are similar but physical adjustment procedures are very different. Go to https://techinfo.toyota.com and spend $10 to download the procedure (and any thing else you like) for your vehicle. Do it right the first time always the cheapest, fastest way.