Need Some Help From Insurance Gurus

RFeldes

That's great news, Ralph! I'm glad they got you fixed up nicely!! B)

Another thought to Blake on the Lucerne..Nice car but maybe the six cylinder turned me off. I would think the v8 would be worth looking into. Seems like once you are in a v8 the sixes are rather bland and noisy, less smooth on acelleration.. Front wheel drive is also not for me. Seats are wider and kinda sloppy like the 400/430. Headroom would not be any advantage not sure about the legroom big guy. Your legs are longer than a runway model...LOL :D
Yeah, I'd imagine that a 200 horse V6 would be insufficient for a car as big as the Lucerne! I actually sat in one of these at the Buick/GMC dealer the other day when I went with my father to look at the new Yukon, and the Lucerne a lot more comfortable than my LS400, but it's not quite up there with the big boys--MBs and BMWs. I LOVE the bench seats though!

:cheers:

Hi Blake. This one did not have bench seats. But, I will give you an insight. You may or may not know how strong the winds have been lately down here. A steady 29mph and tomorrow gusts of 40mph. So, Debbie is following me yesterday from Houston and calls me to tell me, her words.. "This bucket of bolts is all over the road" so I slowed down...LOL. Call her and ask her about the Lucerne..I'm sure you'll get an earfull and she drives a toy BMW 325. They are glued to the road. I wish you could find a heavier car like the 400 with the room you need. Good to hear from you buddy,

Ralph