Damaged Bumper In Accident

I'm just looking for price quotes on IS250 bumpers. Recently been in an accident and looking for best prices for quality for my Car. Dealership is charging almost $3000 but I don't think its worth that much. Its just some scratches more than anything.

If you want to see pictures and have any suggestions hit me up.

Thanx

I'm just looking for price quotes on IS250 bumpers. Recently been in an accident and looking for best prices for quality for my Car. Dealership is charging almost $3000 but I don't think its worth that much. Its just some scratches more than anything.

Thanx

Welcome to the club islandgirl :) Sorry to hear about your accident. Just to clairify, do you own an IS or ES model & what year? I ask because I have not heard of an IS250 in north america for the 2002 model year (as mentioned in your profile).

:cheers:

Thanx

Welcome to the club islandgirl :) Sorry to hear about your accident. Just to clairify, do you own an IS or ES model & what year? I ask because I have not heard of an IS250 in north america for the 2002 model year (as mentioned in your profile).

:cheers:

Do you need the bumper covers or the bumper itself? Junkyard is the best place to go as long as you know how to remove the bumper skins.