Anyway To Program Locks To All Unlock After Turning Off Car?

ok ok FINALLY got a straight answer............yes these things can be done it has to go in they said as they have to hook it up to a scanner! will charge me 1/2 hour of labor ($50) and i should be able to have this and a few other things done!

Scary that you got sooo much wrong info along the way :( Happy to hear you perserved. Now if only I could get mine to lock doors at take-off.... was told that setting wasn't an option for pre 2000's and I have a 1999 400. yyvmmy!

yeah now i just gotta go pay them to do it! i hate the dealership! hell i was told by 6 dealers cbest didn't exist but another member showed me a link describing it in detail so im sure they might be able to do yours!.......whats yyvmmy? according to guytelefunken they introduced it in 1998 for all models......they still not admitting to cbest at my dealership they said i can adjust my personalized options

brian

yeah now i just gotta go pay them to do it! i hate the dealership! hell i was told by 6 dealers cbest didn't exist but another member showed me a link describing it in detail so im sure they might be able to do yours!.......whats yyvmmy? according to guytelefunken they introduced it in 1998 for all models......they still not admitting to cbest at my dealership they said i can adjust my personalized options

brian

Brian,

I have no idea either what's up with yvvmm. LOL ,someone put it in their response to you and you ?ed it so I added it too ...just to mess with ya!

Kurt

• 2 months later...
OK OK I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH MY LOCAL LEXUS AND THEY SAID CUSTOMIZABLE FEATURES WERENT AVALIABLE TILL 2004! SO I GUESS IM S.O.L.

OH WELL S.S.D.D.!

Not true, my 2000 gs is customizable. You shouldn't take no for an answer, since that part is wrong.

i know i didn't.....turns out now they saying it is customizable i just have to pay them half a hour of labor....... so 50 i think i just haven't gone by there yet! i hate my local stealership! what did u get done to yours? and i wish this was something we could do ourselves, that would be nice

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian