Rims, Tires, And Suspensions

sup fellas i just got my 06 gs 300 awd

i want to start modifying my car but don't wan't to go through trial and error

any sure suggestions is appreciated, i wan't to go 22 but will settle for 20's if that is the best set up

with out going overboard on cash

i just got 20's and its obvious the car needs a drop. ive heard 22's work but you're going to have to alter some stuff.

i have a 430 so i dont know if our front break calipers are the same, but mine are very big, so getting deep dish rims in the front isn't possible.

the back has a nice 4 inch lip, but on the front only 1.5 inches. these rims were custom made for my car and installed by a reputable shop. they told me its the best they could do becuase of the caliper's ridiculous size.

i just got 20's and its obvious the car needs a drop. ive heard 22's work but you're going to have to alter some stuff.

i have a 430 so i dont know if our front break calipers are the same, but mine are very big, so getting deep dish rims in the front isn't possible.

the back has a nice 4 inch lip, but on the front only 1.5 inches. these rims were custom made for my car and installed by a reputable shop. they told me its the best they could do becuase of the caliper's ridiculous size.

Hey 06GS430,

I think your rims look great, I am taking delivery of an 08 350 and I want to buy rims for the spring. I understand the sizing issue because of the front brake calipers, so what size rim did you go with, an 8.5 in the front, and how did you get a 4 inch lip in the back, what size are those custom Asantis?

Also, did you lower your car or is the picture in your quote the stock suspension.

Also, any noticeable ride difference from the stock set up?

Thanks,

PS Sweet Ride :cheers:

the car has not been lowered. it is stock. i'm gonna call my rim guy and try to get you an exact size for the rims. the ride difference is of course noticeable. nothing beats the ride on the stock wheels but it doesn't bother me, in fact im used to it.