Parking Lights

ktc1977

I recently had an accident and had to have the front of my car replaced including the lights. I noticed when I turn on the Parking lights, the fog lamps do not come on - I'm rather certain they did before. Is there anything I can do to make them come on with the Parking lights? Also, now when the parking lights are on so are the DRL - never noticed that before????

On the left side where you slect the auto headlights, off and on selctor, there is also a postion for fog lights on and off. Maybe that is turned off?

On the left side where you slect the auto headlights, off and on selctor, there is also a postion for fog lights on and off. Maybe that is turned off?

No, it's turned on. The fog lamps come on when the headlamps are on but not the parking lights.

No, it's turned on. The fog lamps come on when the headlamps are on but not the parking lights.

That's the stock setup. The fogs don't come on until the low beam headlights are on.

• 1 month later...