Gps

motorman149

Hi,

I'm new to this site and there are a few things I am wondering about.... First of all I have a 2004 Lexus ES 330... It is in beautiful condition and I picked it up for 24.000 with 19,500. It does not have GPS and I was woudering if I can get a Lexus GPS system/ Mark Levinston radio... If so how much does it cost and is it worth it...

Thanks All,

Colin M

Welcome to the club. :)

Lexus will NOT retrofit any car that originally came from the factory without NAV or an ML system. Even if they did, the cost of parts and labor would be super expensive, like in the $1000's.

My suggestion is to buy a portable GPS system......I just bought a Garmin Nuvi, and it works every bit as good as the unit in my ES350.....and alot cheaper. Also, If you decide to upgrade your radio, I would go to an Auto Electronics company and check out what they can offer in aftermarket units....but it won't be a Mark Levinson unit.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have any suggestions on where to mount my portable GPS? I need it to go on the Dash of my 99 Lexus GS300 and I'm struggling to find the place to put it. Thanks for the help.

Kenny

get a vent mount holder via ebay sellers.