Exhaust Tips For Sc400

thepianoman

Stainless Steel.

Try on YouTube. I've come across of number of manufacturers including a magnaflow and Flowmaster that sound incredible. My choice is still the HKS Dragger I, but it may sound different on the V8.

Planning to do a custom exhaust Setup?

I would like to make the exhaust sound louder for my 1999 SC400. Car is coloro Beige, any ideas what exhaust tips to get?

Thanks

Why would you want to make it louder? lol try looking at cherry bombs or flowmasters

Because.....I used to own an Infiniti G35 coupe and I liked the hum of the engine as it passed through the double exhaust! Now you see?

Stainless Steel.

Try on YouTube. I've come across of number of manufacturers including a magnaflow and Flowmaster that sound incredible. My choice is still the HKS Dragger I, but it may sound different on the V8.

Thanks Mod...I will check it out..I just want that cool sound I had with the G35 coupe

Stainless Steel.

Thanks Mod...I will check it out..I just want that cool sound I had with the G35 coupe

+2 for the HKS, but, any atermarket muffs on that car without the resonators will sound more bad !Removed! than the g35. I would save up and do the whole thing at once. you know they make headers for these cars right?

Thanks for the reply...I'm still checking things out and can't be louder than normal cause the cops will pull me over here in NJ