Traded My 99 Gs300 For 05 Evo Gsr

I know you guys probably don't care and some of you might hate me and want to kick me out of the Lexus Forum because I traded my precious GS300 for the Lancer Evo GSR. I really wanted to keep my GS300 as well but am tight in budget so I had to let it go. Planning to get another GS in the near future though. Looking into the GS430 this time. :whistles:

I know you guys probably don't care and some of you might hate me and want to kick me out of the Lexus Forum because I traded my precious GS300 for the Lancer Evo GSR. I really wanted to keep my GS300 as well but am tight in budget so I had to let it go. Planning to get another GS in the near future though. Looking into the GS430 this time.:whistles:

Tight budget, you mean if you keep both cars? I am confused. You went from a 99 to an 05 and your on a budget? Too bad your not in a Lexus any longer. Is that what you wanted?

B

I'm told that the Mitsu's are considered so unreliable (relatively speaking) that they don't sell well in the Japanese home market. I hope you have better luck than most do.

toyoboy -- what i mean is that i couldn't afford two payments. My ex-GS300 payment is $378 and my new Evo is $448. I have other liabilities to pay too it's not just cars. Hopefully the Mod won't kick me out because I don't have one now, if they do, that's not cool <_<

SRK -- I know Lexus is a good brand and their cars last a lot longer not to mention reliability and resale value because I used to sell Toyota myself and I know the product well. I hate to depart my ex-GS300 too but it's just has to be done. I would have to take my chances on this Evo. I did a lot of research myself before I made my final decision. The thing about this toy is that I have to have Premium gas and insurance is a bit higher comparing to the GS. The good side is the AWD which is great on the snow where I live. I know that it doesn't matter if a car is SUV, AWD, FWD or RWD, it all depends on the driver in the snow. :cheers:

• 2 months later...
I know you guys probably don't care and some of you might hate me and want to kick me out of the Lexus Forum because I traded my precious GS300 for the Lancer Evo GSR. I really wanted to keep my GS300 as well but am tight in budget so I had to let it go. Planning to get another GS in the near future though. Looking into the GS430 this time.:whistles:

an evo is gonna be ur worse nightmare i had a 2003 evo viii :(

an evo is gonna be ur worse nightmare i had a 2003 evo viii :(

Why do you say this? A friend has an 8, and has never had an issue. Its a great all round car. We took it around the track yesterday, and had no dramas