95 Ls Belt Tensioner Dilemma

LexChamp

I have a minor problem. I have 1995 LS and the Belt Tensioner that is bad. I can actually get away with simply changing the pulley of the tensioner which comes separately. I bought the complete Belt tensioner from an auto part but it turned out the pulley was too small. I them bought only the pulley from another auto part store and again the pulley was too small. I found a Toyota Belt tensioner pulley on EBay with the following listing: THIS IS AN ORIGINAL BELT TENSIONER FOR ALL V8 LEXUS AND TOYOTA VEHICLES. PART NUMBER: 16620-0W100. However, I called several Lexus dealer and they would not give me the part # of the Belt Tensioner and when I informed them of the part # that I had , they said it did not match the part # they had. With that said, does the belt tensioner from the Toyota listing fits the Lexus even if is not the same part #. Also, I gave the auto part store the Toyota part # and they said they can get the same part. Does anyone have the part # for the Lexus belt Tensioner? Thank you in advance.