00 Gs400 Hid Problem

My driver side headlights have been out for about two weeks, now and i finally just received my new bulbs (6000k). And after i put the new bulbs on only the passenger side lights up. I switch the bulbs from the passenger to the driver side and it still didnt turn on. I also checked the fuse's already. Can it be the ballast or wiring harness? Or where can i check to see where the problem is located at.

My driver side headlights have been out for about two weeks, now and i finally just received my new bulbs (6000k). And after i put the new bulbs on only the passenger side lights up. I switch the bulbs from the passenger to the driver side and it still didnt turn on. I also checked the fuse's already. Can it be the ballast or wiring harness? Or where can i check to see where the problem is located at.

I would bet that a ballast went bad. Did you try the old driver side bulb in the passenger side to see if it was actually bad?

I would bet that a ballast went bad. Did you try the old driver side bulb in the passenger side to see if it was actually bad?

I have the same problem on the passenger side. Where can I pick up a replacement ballast?

I have the same problem on the passenger side. Where can I pick up a replacement ballast?

Are they factory HIDs? If so, start looking on Ebay because I am willing to bet Lexus charges a fortune. If they are aftermarket, you may be better off just buying a new kit, since you can get them pretty cheap.