2007 Es350 Windows Come Down By Themselves

carolina350lex

My 2007 ES350's windows at times will come down without warning. It has always happened while parked and the 2 front windows will come half way down while the back windows will come down about 2 inches. The dealer says bring it in to reprogram the FOB. That's about 50 miles away. Is there a simply way I can correct this?

It sounds to me that you really need to bring the vehicle back to the dealer and have them fix this.

If you do not want to make the drive ask the dealership if they will bring a loaner car to you and have them bring your car back to the garage for the maintenance. My dealership will do this free of charge whenever I am having more done than just a routine oil change.

It may be 50 miles away but look at it this way, you get to drive that 50 miles in a really nice ride!

Firest, my knowlge of english not good.

This is happen with me, and I solve it...

soluation: press the lock & unlock button (hold) for 10 second (remote contral key) until you hair sound and read message on you screen (make saure you car off nad you do this inside your car).