Orlando Lexus Meet

smooth1

Well, Looks like I'm going to try and get a Lexus owners meet put together. Right now everything is tentative, and will be firmed up over the next couple of weeks as I get feedback from everyone.

I own a business on Kirkman Rd. near Metrowest in Orlando. The parking lot is more than large enouph. So we won't have to worry about being harrassed at all.

The dates I'm working on are 12th or 19th to make it a Saturday evening thing, or the 13th or 20th to make it a Sunday evening thing.

Everyone with a Lexus is welcome. I'll post this in the General Discussions also.

Please put up a "registration" post on this thread and let me know and give some feedback. Looks like I have some interest already with MY.IS guys, and CL looks like this could be a huge turn out. We'll see. Hopefully the word will spread.

• 1 month later...

Well, Looks like I'm going to try and get a Lexus owners meet put together. Right now everything is tentative, and will be firmed up over the next couple of weeks as I get feedback from everyone.

I own a business on Kirkman Rd. near Metrowest in Orlando. The parking lot is more than large enouph. So we won't have to worry about being harrassed at all.

The dates I'm working on are 12th or 19th to make it a Saturday evening thing, or the 13th or 20th to make it a Sunday evening thing.

Everyone with a Lexus is welcome. I'll post this in the General Discussions also.

Please put up a "registration" post on this thread and let me know and give some feedback. Looks like I have some interest already with MY.IS guys, and CL looks like this could be a huge turn out. We'll see. Hopefully the word will spread.

I'm in the area and would like to attend if this is still going to happen. Just got a 2008 GS 460, would like to see what some fellow Orlandians are rockin. Let me know if this event is still a go, I'll be there.

George

Actaully the list is up to around 40 people. And since we are moving it to the ISF test drive at Moroso Speedway, the meet has blown up to hundreds!!!!

Im located in SC just a few miles north of savannah. It would be 110 miles drive but if turnout is going to be big I am willing to make the drive. Keep me up to day and may just need the address to put in the navigation unit to determine how much time it will take me to get there. I just moved here from PA where the Lexus Love is lacking. Hoping it was going to be different down here! lol Keep me updated as thing develop. 2000 GS300