Replacing Trunk Shocks

ED.

Hey Guys,

The shocks in my aunts 93 SC3 are dead. The thing keeps falling all over the place and now especially that its colder. I was gonna get her a set on eBay but wanted to know about install. Anything to look for or is it pretty straight forward? Just need to remove the rear cover and they are prety much right there correct?

Thanks,

Hey Guys,

The shocks in my aunts 93 SC3 are dead. The thing keeps falling all over the place and now especially that its colder. I was gonna get her a set on eBay but wanted to know about install. Anything to look for or is it pretty straight forward? Just need to remove the rear cover and they are prety much right there correct?

Thanks,

Hey,

Yea I had to do this on my SC400 it's real easy. Nothing to really watch out for. Just make sure that you remover the bumbers so that the truck goes all the way up when your putting on the new shocks. Just the little black wrap-around object on the actual strut holding up the trunk. It's not hard at all I did in in about 5 min.

Hope this helped.