European Members

bodivo

I JUST PURCHASED A 1992 SC 400 (44K MILES). I LIVE IN FRANCE (BORDEAUX). I WAS WONDERING, SINCE THE LINK TO THE EUROPEAN FORUM IS NOT ACTIVE, IF THERE WAS ANY FRENCH OR EUROPEAN MEMBER ON THE AMERICAN FORUM.

I ALREADY LEARNT A LOT JUST BY BROWSING THE PAGES, USED THE LINKS TO ORDER AFTERMARKET PARTS. I JUST HAVE PROBLEMS SOMETIMES WITH COMPANIES WHICH DO NOT WANT TO SHIP OVER TO FRANCE. I HAVE ALREADY SPENT LIKE 20 HOURS ON THE FORUM, DOWNLOADED AN ENGLISH/FRENCH MECHANICS DICTIONARY.

THE SC 400 HAS NEVER BEEN OFFICIALY IMORTED IN FRANCE, BUT I'M SURE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE TO POSSESS ONE.

I AM VERY HAPPY AS A NEW MEMBER OF THIS FORUM AND I HOPE MY ENGLISH KNOWLEDGE WILL BE GOOD ENOUGH TO TALK WITH YOU GUYS. :cheers::cheers:

• 4 months later...

Bovido:

Welcome to the US Forum. I don't see any reason why you can't be a member here. The UK site is also helpful.

So tell us about more about your 92 SC400 w/ 44,000 miles on it(impressive). Colour, modifications, error codes etc.

For your information(FYI): We usually don't use all-Caps on the forums.