Seafoam Today

wrpsuite

So I unhooked the brake booster vacuum and with car running put the hose in a cup with 1/2 can of sefoam and it drank it all and stalled... I let it sit for the prescribed 10 minutes and re-attached hose and fired it up. At first no smoke and then thank god the wind was blowing away from the house. I revved the motor gently until it ran smooth and then revved the heck out of it for another 3-5 minutes until all thesmoke cleared. By the end it was like revving a hot rod near red line. No sputter, knocks anythin, just pure Lexus smoothness.. At 198k that is impressive. one observation a bunch or "water" came out of theexhauseonto the driveway during this process... I'll dump the rest of the can in the gas tank on my next fillup and report back with a road test in couple days.. easy as pie!

So I unhooked the brake booster vacuum and with car running put the hose in a cup with 1/2 can of sefoam and it drank it all and stalled... I let it sit for the prescribed 10 minutes and re-attached hose and fired it up. At first no smoke and then thank god the wind was blowing away from the house. I revved the motor gently until it ran smooth and then revved the heck out of it for another 3-5 minutes until all thesmoke cleared. By the end it was like revving a hot rod near red line. No sputter, knocks anythin, just pure Lexus smoothness.. At 198k that is impressive. one observation a bunch or "water" came out of theexhauseonto the driveway during this process... I'll dump the rest of the can in the gas tank on my next fillup and report back with a road test in couple days.. easy as pie!

Model?

Year?

Please post a pic of the line and its location if you are able. Thanks.

94 LS 400 198k miles, it ran prety good prior to seafoam but noticabely better afterwards. Very smooth. If you seard haround there is a thread withphotos, it's very simple though. Beneath where you add brake fluid it's the lower hose that runs into the intake, when you remove it you'll fell the suction...

Model?

Year?

94 LS 400 198k miles, it ran prety good prior to seafoam but noticabely better afterwards. Very smooth. If you seard haround there is a thread withphotos, it's very simple though. Beneath where you add brake fluid it's the lower hose that runs into the intake, when you remove it you'll fell the suction...

Model?

Year?

Model?

Year?

I did mine and it barely smoked. Wonder what I did wrong? Sucked 6 oz. through the brake booster hose. Same procedure..

• 2 weeks later...
I did mine and it barely smoked. Wonder what I did wrong? Sucked 6 oz. through the brake booster hose. Same procedure..

If you let it sit for a while before restarting the motor...then I'd just say you didn't have a lot of carbon buildup in your combustion chamber.

Are there any other products that are comparable? i live in Canada and haven;t been able to find Seafoam in my passing glances.... Is there anything out there similar?

Are there any other products that are comparable? i live in Canada and haven;t been able to find Seafoam in my passing glances.... Is there anything out there similar?

NAPA

CARQUEST stores also have Seafoam part # is SEA SF16 for motor treatment

Greg