Color Of Daytime Running Lights?

:unsure: Ok, this is probably a wierd question, but here goes. What color are the daytime running lights supposed to be? I noticed that mine are almost a brownish color. It could be the inside of the housing, for the lights. I noticed it recently. Then, I added some Silverstar bright white bulbs to the headlights and foglights, and now you can REALLY notice how brown / bronze they look. Is this how they normally are on all GS's? Or, could I possibly have some tarnishing of the inside housing of the light, causing the light's reflection to look brown? Just wondering.

Thanks.

:unsure: Ok, this is probably a wierd question, but here goes. What color are the daytime running lights supposed to be? I noticed that mine are almost a brownish color. It could be the inside of the housing, for the lights. I noticed it recently. Then, I added some Silverstar bright white bulbs to the headlights and foglights, and now you can REALLY notice how brown / bronze they look. Is this how they normally are on all GS's? Or, could I possibly have some tarnishing of the inside housing of the light, causing the light's reflection to look brown? Just wondering.

Thanks.

theyre supposed to be like that. daytime running lights run on a lower wattage than the headlights. you can make them brighter if you replace the bulbs with LEDs

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks.

GS with DTR looks worse.

To that in our country we can drive without DTR.

I have disconnected it on my gs, because i don't like it and HID cannot work correctly w/ DTR.

• 3 weeks later...
theyre supposed to be like that. daytime running lights run on a lower wattage than the headlights. you can make them brighter if you replace the bulbs with LEDs

Jarvis: Do you know where and what part# LEDs I get to replace the current DRLs?