Import Cars Into Canada

Greg H

Hello

check out this wiki - a great free resource on how to import cars into Canada --

http://www.carburner.com

If you are not sure on wiki' s- google the term and see www.wikipedia.org and look up LEXUS!!

Greg

ps - CPO is NOT transferable into Canada - but you can trade it in and pay the difference for the Extended Warranty ( up to 7 years & 100,000 miles --sweet)

They have three levels - but the platinum is ALL ITEMS except wear items ...so air ride shock systems - covered ...

Greg

• 1 month later...

hI Greg,

Nice Site! I used it to import my new lexus, as well as another free site that was very helpful for straightening out the paperwork when importing a lexus to Canada. Try this Import Cars into Canada Website

Best of luck, and hopefully you can save $15,000 like I do.

Loving life with the new ride,

Reg

hI Greg,

Nice Site! I used it to import my new lexus, as well as another free site that was very helpful for straightening out the paperwork when importing a lexus to Canada. Try this Import Cars into Canada Website

Best of luck, and hopefully you can save $15,000 like I do.

Loving life with the new ride,

Reg

did you have to do any major changes to your IS to make it canadian compliant?

• 3 years later...

There are a few changes required on lexus vehicle to import them. The main (and only for almost all models) is daytime running lights. MOst Lexus will come equipped with them, however you can disable them by a switch which will cause it to fail CDN inspections.

Check out www.LPauto.ca

Canadian dealership, can sell you any make or model brand new from the USA. You can finance and lease it from us and even trade in your old vehicle. We sell brand new lexus from usa, brand new toyota from usa, brand new bmw from usa, brand new honda from usa, and pretty much any other make you could think of.

We will handle the entire importation for you from start to finish and you do not need to pay for it until it arrives. The website has all the info you could need regarding importing vehicles.