Supra-chargedIS340

should there be a war in IRAQ  

6 members have voted

1. 1. should there be a war in IRAQ

• yes....i agree
    • no....i dont think there should
    • dont know...i have no thoughts on it

• 3 weeks later...

Well now it looks like we are going to war. Wether it be right or wrong. I feel Sadaam is a threat. Therefore I will support our boys out there. Be safe fellas and come home soon. Thanks for defending our freedom!

I'm opposed to the war. I think it will just further inflame tensions in an already volatile region and send our economy even further down the drain. Not to mention the potentially large loss of civilian life it the cowards in Hussein's army decide to play hide-and-seek in the streets of Bagdad. I hate Hussein, but I think he can be kept in check by us without resorting to war.

• 2 weeks later...

I really can't say yea or nay. If President Bush says go I go, but I'm with AWJ. Let's get rid of the problem before it gets too big to deal with at this level. Being in Japan I also have to consider Korea and if we have enough support and supply to start in two places. As a Marine I say "GIVE 'EM HELL". As a husband I say I'll follow orders. I don't have to like it I just have to do it.

well im in the military aswell..........

im preparing as we speak, we should be deployed within the next few weeks, just getting all the tanks ready now

i was also in the last Gulf war, and feel we were cut short by the ministers in london and washington.......the job was never really finished

• 1 month later...

I don't know. The people that hate democracy or American citizens or any citizens are already there and already hate, they already want to do the bad things. They will try no matter what if that is their desire. I think there are better things here in the U.S. we could be spending money on other than war though.