Michelin Tire Rebates

ROBERT THOMASON

I am new to this forum but not new to Lexus. I am on my second LS400 and just bought one yesterday. It needed a couple of tires and wiper blades. I went in Wally World and noticed they had Michelin wiper blades that had a tire rebate on them. Since I always run Mich. tires bought the blades.

The rebate is very simple:

Buy a set of Michelin wiper blades from Walmart and then get $20.00 off a set of two new tires or $50.00 of a set of four. Offer is good through 12/31/07

http://www.michelinpromotion.com/

I do not work for any of the following companies, just thought I would pass along the info.

I just called Michelin to ask if I had to buy the tires from WM and they lady could not answer that question and said I would have to call another number. However she said she could offer me a rebate of $25 on two and $50 on four and all I had to do was fax my receipt to her. So if you guys wanted to go that route you can call 1-800-847-3435. She also said that this promotion is a standard thing with no experation date. She said anytime I am buying Michelins to call and see what promotions they are offering at the time.

Hope some of you folks needing tires save some money. Oh by the way I bought MXV4 tires..... :D