Largest Size Tire In The Rear For Es350

ben chi

• 3 weeks later...

whats the largest size rim and tire we can fit in the rear? i know its stupid to do staggered but damnit it looks so sexxxy. anyone have a staggared setup?

An ES350 is front wheel drive. Cars with staggered wheels are normally high horsepower rear wheel drive where the larger rear wheels are for more traction. Putting staggered on an ES would imply larger front tires, like the civic drag cars. However, if you insist upon larger rear tires, whatever floats your boat.

whats the largest size rim and tire we can fit in the rear? i know its stupid to do staggered but damnit it looks so sexxxy. anyone have a staggared setup?

I hope you realize that once you have different size front and rear tires you can no longer rotate the tires properly! Also, this type of setup will really mess up the suspension geometry that was designed for this car. If you really find it necessary to play around, then why don't you lower the whole car, with possibly larger tires? I think what you're trying to do is not feasible.......even though you feel it looks, "sexxxy". A dumb idea......in my estimation. :whistles:

I hope you realize that once you have different size front and rear tires you can no longer rotate the tires properly! Also, this type of setup will really mess up the suspension geometry that was designed for this car. If you really find it necessary to play around, then why don't you lower the whole car, with possibly larger tires? I think what you're trying to do is not feasible.......even though you feel it looks, "sexxxy". A dumb idea......in my estimation. :whistles:

Thanks for calling my idea stupid and dump. Great way to show a new member to the forum some hospitality. Anyways, I'm not going with the staggard setup even though it still looks "sexxy" in MY OPINION. Going to go with a 255 35 20 in the rear so yea, i won't be able to rotate the tires but everyone with rims deals with this....Thanks and I'll never ask a question here again!

Thanks for calling my idea stupid and dump. Great way to show a new member to the forum some hospitality. Anyways, I'm not going with the staggard setup even though it still looks "sexxy" in MY OPINION. Going to go with a 255 35 20 in the rear so yea, i won't be able to rotate the tires but everyone with rims deals with this....Thanks and I'll never ask a question here again!

New member or old member, that's MY OPINION whether you like it or not.

Don't be sooo sensitive because somebody doesn't agree with what you're contemplating! :whistles:

I have to agree. Part of being on an online forum is dealing with the other people's opinions about what you post. Alan never called you dumb, he said he thought your idea was dumb which is what you had already said in your original post.

I reccomend you grow a thicker skin, or stay off of internet forums.

I have to agree. Part of being on an online forum is dealing with the other people's opinions about what you post. Alan never called you dumb, he said he thought your idea was dumb which is what you had already said in your original post.

I reccomend you grow a thicker skin, or stay off of internet forums.

thanks for nothing!

Ditto lol

Seriously, no reason to get all butt-hurt and go home. The site is a great resource and a great place to spend time. You just have to be prepared for people to have opinions that are different than yours.

Ditto lol

Seriously, no reason to get all butt-hurt and go home. The site is a great resource and a great place to spend time. You just have to be prepared for people to have opinions that are different than yours.

found another forums that won't butt rape me if i ask noob questions...I just bought the car playa.

found another forums that won't butt rape me if i ask noob questions...I just bought the car playa.

Great.........enjoy it, but stop by here and tell us their response to your question. I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing as we did here.

One other thing..........don't bend over after you hear their answers.....you might be in for a very painful shock. LOL

Great! Have fun.

"Playa"? haha you belong there, not here.

?? What did I do??? I thought I answered his questions without bias.

He's a punk, let him go and don't worry about him. "

Great! Have fun.

"Playa"? haha you belong there, not here.

?? What did I do??? I thought I answered his questions without bias.

He's a punk, let him go and don't worry about him. "

why are you even in this thread, this is for es350 owners only, get the pos es300 outta here!

Well since you keep threatening to leave I'll help you along.

Banned. I sent the management of the "other site" a heads up about you too, good luck! Do us a favor and stay out, or I will contact your employer and tell them you're using your corporate internet to harass our club.

This is why parents should make their kids buy their OWN cars.

• Like 1