Turn Signals Not Working

pwonder

92 sc400, getting nothing when i try the turn signals. where is the fuse panel inside the car?

What else might it be if its not the fuse? Relay...? where is that located??

92 sc400, getting nothing when i try the turn signals. where is the fuse panel inside the car?

Your not going to believe this.....

But try turning your emergency flashers on and off a couple times.

Mine does this from time to time, (like 5 years now). Especially in the fall and winter.

The switch for the emergency flashers is on the same circuit as the turn signals.

The contacts for that switch get a bit dirty from not being used.

I've had to do the old "on and off" thing with them twice in the last week, and Presto.. The turn signals work again.

Good Luck!!

Your not going to believe this.....

But try turning your emergency flashers on and off a couple times.

Mine does this from time to time, (like 5 years now). Especially in the fall and winter.

The switch for the emergency flashers is on the same circuit as the turn signals.

The contacts for that switch get a bit dirty from not being used.

I've had to do the old "on and off" thing with them twice in the last week, and Presto.. The turn signals work again.

Good Luck!!

So.... Did that work? (just had to know that someone else has the same wierd issue)

• 3 weeks later...

no turning the hazards off and on didnt work but i did notice that the bulbs in the front of the car are out of the housings and on the driver side there are 2 thin wires that are cut. i havent had a chance to locate where the other end is. when i turn the hazards on the rear ones work just not the front. im gonna change the bulbs in the front and locate where that wire is supposed to go.

• 1 month later...