Is300 Headers On Sc300?

I would say probably not...

I installed a set of headers on my Sc400 which were designed for the GS400...Not a smoothe fit... Talking with the Header makers they told me every different lexus is different in the way they are built...So an SC300 and an IS300 is most likely very different from what they told me...

I would be weary...

I would say probably not...

I installed a set of headers on my Sc400 which were designed for the GS400...Not a smoothe fit... Talking with the Header makers they told me every different lexus is different in the way they are built...So an SC300 and an IS300 is most likely very different from what they told me...

I would be weary...

I will call some Header manufatures myself and see what I can find....

Did you ever get the GS400 headers installed? Did they not fit at the top, or the bottom? Did you have to customize anything?

thankyou

P.S.- I can get these for a damn good deal...And will install myself if atall possible.

Yes, I got my S&S Headers on with a little persistance and effort... The S&S GS400 headers made my exhaust hang to low to the ground and the ending header flanges did not fit and match up with the two stock little cats which are located right at the headers where they connect... I had to custom make two down pipes and also delete the two little cats to get the perfect fit... I also had to say good bye to ever passing smog checks again in my ride also..

The upside is lots of power was gained at the topend with my headers and the deletion of the two stock cats.....Not alot of added noise to speak of but there was just a little power lost at the lowend...

I am not so sure the after market performance headers would make as big a difference on the SC300's since you are only working with the smaller inline straight six 3.0L motor.. I would think the one side header design even at stock would flow decent.. I know the SC400 stock headers were very restrictive so big gains were noticed with my change out.

Good luck and I am sure any header upgrade should be an approvement in performance over stock....