Best Mech Shop For Lexus In Los Angeles?

kaotiq

Ok guys, its time for my engine swap but i do not know where to go. I called SP engineering and even then with their hook up price, they wanted to charge me $10,000 for just labor alone. Im not kidding. LABOR ALONE.

i have another shop in mind but they wanna charge $3500 which is not bad. If anyone else knows another shop that does JZ swaps please lemme know asap! thank you!

can anyone please stick to my question here??? im asking for recommendations not off topic questions

BUT to answer some, the 1jz and 2jz are twin turbo motors. The 1j is the JDM 2.5 liter true twin turbo found in the soarer, chaser, and mk3 supras while the 2jz is the 93-99 supra sequential twin turbo motor.

the SC300 can run forever if you change out the lil things here and there. I know of a guy whose SC300 original motor is going onto 300,000 miles. A lot of ppl have over 200000 miles. But its all about replacing parts here and there. As far as turbo goes, its your own judgement call. The 2jzge (our stock motor) has tons of power potential. Im just swapping cuz i want a new platform to work with.

im sure someone can back what im saying.