Steering Movment (up/down)

saad

I HAVE 98 GS ,, WITH PROPLEM IN steering MOVMENT (UP/DOWN) SOME TIME WORKING SOME NOT ,, IF ANY BODAY KNOW TO FIX IT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

MY BEST REGARDS

please if any boday know send me e-mail : b_2_b_@hotmail.com

!

• 2 weeks later...
Nobody seems to know. I describe a similar problem several days ago and have heard no answer. Someone else described likewise several months ago with similar results.

Guess we'll be going to the repair shop sometime soon?

:lol:

I have a similar problem. I took it to the dealership and they believe the motor is going. It costs $750 for the motor and approx $800 labor to replace the motor. Since I do not use the feature I set the steering wheel where I wanted and pulled the plugs from the motors. In the manual for the 98 GS300 it says that you can have the dealership disable the feature where the steering wheel moves out of the way when you remove the key.

• 9 months later...
Nobody seems to know. I describe a similar problem several days ago and have heard no answer. Someone else described likewise several months ago with similar results.

Guess we'll be going to the repair shop sometime soon?

:lol:

I have a similar problem. I took it to the dealership and they believe the motor is going. It costs $750 for the motor and approx $800 labor to replace the motor. Since I do not use the feature I set the steering wheel where I wanted and pulled the plugs from the motors. In the manual for the 98 GS300 it says that you can have the dealership disable the feature where the steering wheel moves out of the way when you remove the key.

Do you know where and which plug to disconnect so i could set it to where I want the wheel. I have the same problem works when it wants to...