Is250 Awd Chain Recommendations

The air is starting to turn a little crisp, so winter driving conditions in the passes can't be far away. I have read a few posts on this forum, lauding the performance of the IS AWD in the snow, and I am really looking forward trying out the AWD feature on our new 07 IS250 AWD. I also haven't seen any posts on the use of chains, so thought I would throw this out.

I plan to keep the stock wheels and M&S tires on the car, and hope that will handle 99% of what we run into. Just to be on the safe side, I want to purchase chains.

Anyone have any experience with chains on their IS250 AWD? Issues with wheel well clearances? Recommendations?

Thanks!

The air is starting to turn a little crisp, so winter driving conditions in the passes can't be far away. I have read a few posts on this forum, lauding the performance of the IS AWD in the snow, and I am really looking forward trying out the AWD feature on our new 07 IS250 AWD. I also haven't seen any posts on the use of chains, so thought I would throw this out.

I plan to keep the stock wheels and M&S tires on the car, and hope that will handle 99% of what we run into. Just to be on the safe side, I want to purchase chains.

Anyone have any experience with chains on their IS250 AWD? Issues with wheel well clearances? Recommendations?

Thanks!

Here in Southeastern PA, the only vehicles I see with chains are the mail truck, the school bus, and police/ambulance/emergency vehicles.